Buzzing with Excitment

First of all, I want to leave here the link for the interview I was fortunate to do with USA Today. Many thanks to my publisher for this! How exciting! May it see a rise in my sales. Fingers crossed. It also has me hell bent on getting some big projects done!

Yay! Interview!

Of course, this means a bit of tweaking of my schedule, but hot damn, I'm more excited than ever to get some of these stories out the door and see to it that they get published.

Oh yeah, don't forget to go purchase a copy of A Christmas Kiss.
A Christmas Kiss

And also, you can now get the whole quartet of Blackstone Manor in print format if you so desire.
Blackstone Manor quarter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Opportunities, Renewed Determination

Goodbye January, Hello February

Kisses, Holidays and Stories to Be