Out Like a Lion

March has almost come and gone and I swear, it started yesterday! By the way, I'm aware that the saying is "In like a lion, out like a lamb". Well, March did come in like a lion as the winds blew and the trees swayed, and it looks like it'll be going out with a couple days of rain. Me, however, I came into the month lazy as a lamb and am now fighting like a lion to make sure things are done. This girl has big plans for April! Very excited to see them under way. Even though I'm bothered by the fact that it's already going to be April. Holy crap...

Last year the published, Torquere, closed their doors. In late January/early February another of my publishers closed their doors. There will be no more selling to Wayward Ink. Though I am saddened by this I have at least found a publisher willing to take the short stories as a collection, just have to add a few new pieces to make it enticing to readers. So if you haven't yet purchased any of my work, there will be forthcoming collections!

And yet another publisher sent me a delightful set of marketing ideas. I can't wait to read through them and get some new ideas, maybe end up increasing my sales.

February In Review
Uh... Well, I'm looking back at my submissions to give me an idea of what I might have accomplished in the short month and it doesn't seem like much. Oops. Between bouts of unhappiness and other goings on I just didn't get a lot of writing done.

Submissions/Sales
I sold one story last month, another gay romance, Yesterday's Letters. Three stories were rejected and three haven't been accepted/rejected. Keeping my fingers crossed that at least one more of them sells. That would be lovely, especially since one of them is Sugarbush 2.

Releases
No recent releases, but check back for April. There are going to be at least 2!

April
Looking into April, I have put together an intense schedule that will have me working on novels and novellas alike. This is going to be a fairly crazy month and I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Hopefully it'll pay off in the long run. I'll let you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Opportunities, Renewed Determination

Goodbye January, Hello February

A New Year, Some New Goals